Ambition 2030: Being a Force for Good and a Force for Growth through New Environmental Goals
This Earth Week P&G released new environmental sustainability goals called Ambition 2030. These broad-reaching goals have a common aim: to enable and inspire positive impact on the environment and society while creating value for the Company and consumers.
Ambition 2030 is predicated on four pillars: Brands, Supply Chain, Society, and Employees. Each pillar has specific focus areas which seek to address two of the world’s most pressing environmental challenges: finite resources and growing consumption.
- 100 percent% of our leadership brands will enable and inspire consumption.
- 100% of our packaging will be reusable or recyclable.
- We will build even greater trust through transparency, ingredient innovation, and sharing our innovation science.
- We will reduce our footprint and strive for circular solutions.
- We will protect and enhance the forests we depend upon.
- We will improve livelihoods of palm smallholders by increasing yields from existing lands.
- We will find solutions so no P&G packaging finds its way into the ocean.
- We will protect water for people and nature in priority basins.
- We will advance recycling solutions for Absorbent Hygiene Products.
- We will integrate social and environmental sustainability as a key strategy in our business plans.
- We will educate employees across all levels.
- We will reward progress and integrate recognition in the individual’s performance assessment.
To learn more, check out our interactive PDF that provides more details about each of our goal areas.
Alone, P&G does not have the ability to accomplish Ambition 2030. However, through meaningful partnerships we can develop innovations that will take responsible consumption to the next level.